5K:Finish Training Program
Come Run With Us!
Join Fleet Feet Clarksville for our 8 week training program. This Program is geared towards completing the Wilma Rudolph 5K on June 22nd, 2019. It is a support-focused training program that includes walking, running, and education on everything from proper form to nutrition and hydration.
- Goal Race is the Wilma Rudolph 5K on June 22nd 2019.
- Professionally designed 8-week training schedule.
- Different running pace groups, including run/walk interval pace groups during all training sessions.
- Kick Off Meet & Greet will be April 23rd at 7pm. Come out meet your Coach and Pace Group Leaders, ask questions, gear up and get to know the training schedule before the program begins!
- First official group workout is April 30th at 6pm.
- Tuesday Group Workout - 6pm - Clarksville Greenway - Heritage Park Entrance (by skate park)
- Saturday Group Workout- 7am - Clarksville Greenway - Pollard Rd Trail Head
- Every participant is required to wear a reflective belt on EACH night group workout!
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, events, etc.
What you get:
The 8 Week training program includes a Tuesday group workout and a Saturday group workout, a training plan, a FFRC tech tank, a discount punch card, free injury screenings, informational meeting and tons of encouragement and accountability to help you reach your goals!
Registration for this 8 week program is $85.00*
** Please note that the training program fee does NOT include the race registration***
Spring 2019 5K:FINISH Training Program More Info »
Tuesday April 30th 2019
Tuesdays 6pm and Saturdays 7AM
Wilma Rudolph 5K on June 22, 2019
Our 5K: FINISH program focuses on beginners, but all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first race in just 8 weeks! It can also help existing runners meet new performance goals. Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!