Winter Warriors 5K:FINISH
Move With Us All Winter long!
Join Fleet Feet Clarksville in a twelve week training program geared towards completing the Hot Chocolate 5K & 15K on Feb 16th,2019. This support-focused training program includes walking, running, and education on everything from proper form to nutrition.
Sponsored by :
- Goal Race is the Hot Chocolate 5K on Feb 16th 2019
- Professionally designed 12-week training schedule
- We have running pace and run/walk interval pace groups during training
- Kick Off Meet & Greet December 2nd at 4:30pm Come out meet your Coach and Pace Group Leaders, ask questions, gear up and get to know the training schedule before the program begins!
- Tuesday Group Workout - 6pm - First official group workout is Dec 4TH, 2018 at 6pm
- Saturday Group Workout- 8am - Clarksville Greenway - Pollard Rd Trail Head
- Every participant is required to wear a reflective belt on TUESDAY night group workouts
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, events, etc..
What you get:
The 12 Week training program includes a group weekday workout and a group weekend workout, a training plan, a FFRC Beanie, Brooks Gloves & Ear Warmer Headband, free injury screenings, informational meeting and tons of encouragement and accountability to help you reach your goals!
Early Bird Registration $100 until October 31st 2018, $125 on or after Nov 1 2018
***Cost does NOT include the race registration***
Winter Warriors 5K:FINISH More Info »
Monday December 3rd 2018
Monday: 6PM and Saturdays 7AM
Hot Chocolate 5K
Our Beginner 5K: FINISH program focuses on beginners, but all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first race in just 12 weeks! It can also help existing runners meet new performance goals. Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!