10K TRAINING PROGRAM
Come Run With Us
Join Fleet Feet Clarksville for our 8 week training program. This program will be geared towards completing the Wilma Rudolph 10K on June 22, 2019. It is a support-focused training program that includes walking, running, and education on everything from proper running form to nutrition and hydration.
- Goal Race is the Wilma Rudolph 10K on June 22nd 2019.
- Professionally designed 8-week training schedule.
- Different running pace groups, including run/walk interval pace groups during all training sessions.
- Kick Off Meet & Greet will be April 23rd at 7pm. Come out to meet your Coach and Pace Group Leaders, ask questions, gear up and get to know the training schedule before the program begins!
- First official group workout is April 30th at 6pm.
- Tuesday Group Workout - 6pm - Clarksville Greenway - Heritage Park Entrance (by skate park)
- Saturday Group Workout- 7am - Clarksville Greenway - Pollard Rd Trail Head
- Every participant is required to wear a reflective belt on EACH night group workout!
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, events, etc.
What you get:
The 8 week training program includes a Tuesday group workout, a Saturday group workout, a training plan, a FFRC tech tank, a discount punch card, free injury screenings, informational meeting and tons of encouragement and accountability to help you reach your goals!
Registration for this 8 week program is $85.00*
***Cost does NOT include the race registration***
Spring 2019 10K Training Program More Info »
Tuesday April 30th 2019
Tuesday 6PM and Saturdays 7AM
Wilma Rudolph 10K on June 22, 2019
Join us as we train for the Wilma Rudolph 10K! This 8 week program will keep you motivated and moving to help you reach your fitness goals. This support-focused training program includes weekly group workouts, a training program, a great coach, awesome mentors and some exclusive swag from Fleet Feet Clarksville.