Come Run With Us
Join Fleet Feet Clarksville for our 8 week training program. This program will be geared towards completing the Valor Run 10K on September 21, 2019. It is a support-focused training program that includes walking, running, and education on everything from proper running form to nutrition and hydration.
- Goal Race is the Valor Run on Septemeber 21st 2019.
- Professionally designed 8-week training schedule.
- Different running pace groups, including run/walk interval pace groups during all training sessions.
- Kick Off Meet & Greet will be July 28th 2019 at 4:30pm- Come out to meet your Coach and Pace Group Leaders, ask questions, gear up and get to know the training schedule before the program begins!
- First official group workout is July 30th 2019 at 6pm
- Tuesday Group Workout - 6pm - Clarksville Greenway - Heritage Park Entrance (by skate park)
- Saturday Group Workout- 7am - Clarksville Greenway - Pollard Rd Trail Head
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, events, etc.
What you get:
The 8 week training program includes a Tuesday group workout, a Saturday group workout, a professionally designed support focused training plan, a FFRC tech tank/tee, a discount punch card, free injury screenings, informational meeting and tons of encouragement and accountability to help you reach your goals!
Registration for this 8 week program is $85.00*
***Cost does NOT include the race registration***
Tuesday July 30th at 6pm
Tuesday 6PM and Saturdays 7AM
Valor Run 10K
Join us as we train for the Valor Run 10K! This 8 week program will keep you motivated and moving to help you reach your fitness goals. This support-focused training program includes weekly group workouts, a training program, experienced coaches, awesome mentors and some exclusive swag from Fleet Feet Clarksville.