15K & 13.1 FINISH COMBO
Join Fleet Feet Clarksville and stay motivated and moving all winter long! This COMBO Training Program combines Winters Warriors 15K Training and rolls right into Half Marathon Training! This support-focused training program includes walking, running, and education on everything from proper form to nutrition. You weekly group workouts, a training plan, some great swag and well as motivation and encouragement to reach your fitness goals!
- Goal Races is the Hot Chocolate 15K on Feb 16th 2019 & St.Jude's Rock-N-Roll Half Marathon (race fees not included in program registration)
- Professionally designed 20-week training schedule
- We have running pace and run/walk interval pace groups during training
- Kick Off Meet & Greet December 2nd at 4:30pm Come out meet your Coach and Pace Group Leaders, ask questions, gear up and get to know the training schedule before the program begins
- Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent!
- Fully supported group long runs and walks complete with hydration stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our pace group leaders!
- Optional informational clinics, shoe and product demos, as well as nutrition samples along the way
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, events, etc..
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator/Head Coach, Pace Group Leaders and Fleet Feet Owners (phone numbers, email, Facebook). We are here for you!
- Tuesday Group Workout - 6pm - First official group workout is Dec 4TH, 2018 at 6pm Location TBD
- Saturday Group Workout- 8am - Clarksville Greenway - Pollard Rd Trail Head
- Every participant is required to wear a reflective belt on EACH night group workout
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, events, etc
What You Get:
- 20 Week Training Plan
- FFRC Beanie
- FFRC Tech Shirt/or Tank
- Brooks Gloves & Earwarmers
- Discount Punch card valid only at Fleet Feet Clarksville
- Gear demos & social events
- Free entry into the USO 10 Miler (3/16/19 on Ft Campbell as a training race)
- Most Importantly, being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness.
$150 for both Programs***
***Cost does NOT include the race registration***
15K & Half Marathon Training COMBO More Info »
Sunday December 2nd - Meet & Greet Meeting , First Official Group Run is Tuesday 12/4 at 6pm
Tuesday at 6pm, Saturdays at 7am
Hot Chocolate 15K & St.Jude's Rock-N-Roll Half Marathon
$150 for COMBO Program
Join Fleet Feet Clarksville and stay motivated and moving all winter long! This COMBO Training Program combines Winters Warriors 15K Training and rolls right into Half Marathon Training!