2019 Spring Half Marathon Training
Spring Half Marathon Training is about to begin! Are you ready? We will be offering a few different programs this spring and we are very excited to have to join us! We will have weekly group runs every Saturday as well other group run options during the week. We are super excited for the spring training season and look forward to making so many new friends along the way.
Spring Half Marathon Program Details
- Goal Race is St.Jude’s Rock-N-Roll Half Marathon April 28th 2019
- Professionally designed 16-week training schedule
- We have running pace and run/walk interval pace groups during the half marathon training
- Participants should be able to run/walk a minimum of four miles before training begins and a weekly mileage of 10 miles.
- Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent!
- Training Begins Jan 6th 2019 at 4:30pm for a Kick Off Meet & Greet. Come out meet your Coach and Pace Group Leaders, ask questions, gear up and get to know the training schedule before the program begins!
- First Official Group Workout is Saturday, January 12th, 2019 at the Clarksville Greenway
- Fully supported group long runs and walks complete with hydration stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our pace group leaders!
- Optional informational clinics, shoe and product demos, as well as nutrition samples along the way
- Weekly Newsletter with everything you need-to-know about the up-coming week's training details, logistical information, events, etc..
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator/Head Coach, Pace Group Leaders and Fleet Feet Owners (phone numbers, email, Facebook). We are here for you!
- Access to Star Physical Therapy for Free Injury prevention and screening along the way
Early Bird Registration $100 until October 31st 2018, $115 on or after Nov 1 2018
***Cost does NOT include the race registration***
Kick Off Meet & Greet :
Come meet your Coaches & Pace Group leaders Sunday Jan 6th at 4:30pm and ask questions, get familiar with the training schedule and gear up before the program begins!
What You Get:
- FFRC Tech Shirt
- Discount Punch card valid only at Fleet Feet Clarksville
- Gear demos & social events
- Free entry into the USO 10 Miler (3/16/19 on Ft Campbell as a training race)
- Most Importantly, being in a group where you will be known by name, treated like family and looked after by people who are truly invested in your success and happiness.
Sunday January 6th at 4:30pm
Saturday Group Workouts at 7am
St.Jude's Rock-n-Roll Half Marathon
This is a 16 week and includes weekly group run/walks with mapped courses, pace leaders, hydration provided, and a FFRC Tech shirt! The group run/walks are every Saturday at 7 a.m. and rotate between 3 locations throughout Clarksville.